I love to cook with my Young Living essential oils and this is a crowd favorite at parties. I only trust the quality and purity of Young Living essential oils for my recipes!
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4–6 servings
- 16 ounces raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed
- The peel of 1 lemon, pith removed
- 4 drops Rosemary Vitality
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality
- ¾ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on a baking sheet and roast for about 8–10 minutes, until warm and lightly golden.
- In the meantime, warm the olive oil, fresh rosemary, and lemon zest in a small skillet over medium heat until it begins to sizzle and smells fragrant. Add the roasted cashews and stir to coat completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Rosemary Vitality, Lemon Vitality, and salt. Serve warm.